- Short or long-term security engagements
- In-depth, up front interview with VIP and their closest associates
- Personal protection plan design and training of internal protection personnel
- Formal vulnerability assessments of primary destinations: home residence, vehicles, professional buildings, and recreational venues.
With every major movement that a protected individual makes, the LNG security team engages in standard protocols to anticipate security vulnerabilities. Our goal is to provide maximum safety and minimum intrusiveness.
- Advanced logistics planning and intelligence gathering
- Coordinating with venue managers, event/show producers, hospitality administrators and transportation providers
- Completing a vulnerability assessment, including meeting with destination security teams and conducting a venue walkthrough
- Route planning to avoid high-risk and high exposure areas
On-site or on the move, LNG personal protection is focused on constantly scanning the environment for potential threats, while maintaining protective contact with the client at all times.
- Close proximity or “invisible” protection
- On-the-spot threat identification, assessment and immediate contingency planning
- Crowd control and managed crowd interaction
- Driving escort services and travel security
- Crisis response
- Clearing a path (when necessary) for entry and exit